Open Houses | Price Reductions | Short Sales | New HomesOrange County Real Estate | Bruce Clark | Coldwell Banker RealtyThe weekend of July 30-31, 2021, in Orange County, there are 688 Single,
How to Be a Competitive Buyer in Today’s Housing Market | Bruce Clark
Dated: March 16 2021
How to Be a Competitive Buyer in Today’s Housing Market [INFOGRAPHIC]
- With so few houses for sale today, it’s important to be prepared when you’re ready to buy a home.
- Meet with your lender early in the process: if possible, get pre-approved for a home loan rather than just provided a pre-qualified lender letter: you will look much stronger to the sellers/agents.
- Know your must-haves and nice-to-haves, be prepared for a bidding war, and keep your emotions in check: you will be more confident knowing all the above.
- Don't 'chase' the purchase. In today's market, we are seeing many homes sell over the asking price. Be prepared to walk away if the price doesn't fit your budget.
- If you’re looking for an expert guide to help you navigate today’s lightning-fast housing market, let’s connect today! Call me at 949-285-1207.
If you’re ready to make a move, you may not have to press pause on your plans this season. Let’s connect to determine the safe and effective options to buy or sell a home in our area or wherever you’re looking to move. Call me at 949-285-1207.
For the past 15 years, I have been a Realtor in Southern California, representing sellers and buyers in all price ranges and areas, including custom homes, estate homes, waterfront properties, condos,....
Latest Blog Posts
It is reported that Wells Fargo is discontinuing personal lines of credit and will shut down existing ones within a few weeks. We saw this in 2007-2009: next w/be HELOC's cut/shut down, credit
Here's the June 2021 Orange County, California Market Snapshot:# of Properties Sold: 2,596Avg. Days On Market (DOM): 26Avg. Sales Price: $1.52 millionSales Price/List Price:
Coming Soon is 24 Puesto Road, a gorgeous and elegantly upgraded 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 1,825sf home in the 55+ Del Webb community of Esencia in Rancho Mission Viejo. Located in the Arista tract, the