In November of 2020, California voters approved Proposition 19 (The Home Protection for Seniors, Severely Disabled, Families, and Victims of Wildfire or Natural Disasters Act), which, under specific
How to Be a Competitive Buyer in Today’s Housing Market | Bruce Clark
Dated: March 16 2021
How to Be a Competitive Buyer in Today’s Housing Market [INFOGRAPHIC]
- With so few houses for sale today, it’s important to be prepared when you’re ready to buy a home.
- Meet with your lender early in the process: if possible, get pre-approved for a home loan rather than just provided a pre-qualified lender letter: you will look much stronger to the sellers/agents.
- Know your must-haves and nice-to-haves, be prepared for a bidding war, and keep your emotions in check: you will be more confident knowing all the above.
- Don't 'chase' the purchase. In today's market, we are seeing many homes sell over the asking price. Be prepared to walk away if the price doesn't fit your budget.
- If you’re looking for an expert guide to help you navigate today’s lightning-fast housing market, let’s connect today! Call me at 949-285-1207.
If you’re ready to make a move, you may not have to press pause on your plans this season. Let’s connect to determine the safe and effective options to buy or sell a home in our area or wherever you’re looking to move. Call me at 949-285-1207.
For the past 15 years, I have been a Realtor in Southern California, representing sellers and buyers in all price ranges and areas, including custom homes, estate homes, waterfront properties, condos,....
Latest Blog Posts
There is a wealth of financial and credit information on the internet – but not all of it is good - yet there is a surprising amount of excellent and free resources one has access to. Take
How to Be a Competitive Buyer in Today’s Housing Market [INFOGRAPHIC]Some HighlightsWith so few houses for sale today, it’s important to be prepared when you’re ready to buy a home
A New Way to Shop for Homes in a Virtual WorldIt's a whole new world for both buyers and sellers: read the post below and don't hesitate to call me at 949-285-1207 with questions about buying,